Google Play     iTunes     Lilypie     Daisypath     LilySlim     PitaPata     catN8     Rubble Maker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, October 29, 2010

New dogs on PitaPata

This week I have been drawing new dog sliders for PitaPata. So far I have added Border Collies, Welsh Pembroke Corgis, Dobermans, Schnauzers and West Highland Terriers. There are a couple more breeds I want to add before I send out a PitaPata newsletter but this is all I have time for this week.
PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers

3 comments:

  1. Yeah for the Corgis! I just found your site today and though I have Cardigans (not Pembrokes), I was thrilled to be able to use both the red and the tri Corgi drawings for my two dogs. The short legs say it all. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea, but I´m missing Tibetan Terrier. Will that be possible?
    Thanks, Dagmar from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will add Tibetan Terrier to my to-do list.

    ReplyDelete